Numerous benefits of A2 Cow Ghee
Do you love dollops of Ghee on your pulkas, dal or khichadi? Then we have some interesting facts & benefits of consuming Desi Cow Ghee for you, which will further boost your love for Ghee to its brim!
Since years, Ghee has been glorified by Ayurveda as ‘healing food ‘. According to Ayurveda, having a little Ghee in the warm Desi Cow Milk, acts as a lubricant, which is a major source of nutrition for every single cell in the body as it promotes cell rejuvenation & heals all the organs internally.
However, it becomes imperative to consume pure Desi Cow Ghee procured from traditional Bilona method.
Desi Cow Ghee/A2 Ghee (Go – Ghrita) has been used for centuries together to cure both, physical as well as mental health. Here are some deep insights on benefits of consuming Desi Cow Ghee: -
- Desi Ghee is loaded with butyric acid & other essential amino acids that not only help in digestion but also to burn stubborn body fat which in turn helps to increase metabolism. The presence of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids manages to lose body fat. This pulls fat-soluble toxins out of your cells, and ultimately body starts to burn its own fat for fuel! So, your regular exercise with moderate consumption of gir Cow Ghee should be your fitness mantra of healthy weight loss!
- It comes with varieties of fat-soluble vitamins such as A, D, K, E that boosts immunity, which is of immense importance in any health wizard of uncharted territory, especially in the uncertain pandemic experience we all are going through at present & even otherwise.
- Who doesn’t want flawless skin & lustrous mane? Well, Desi Ghee provides you with that. Since it is a super-rich source of antioxidants, it is extremely beneficial for skin, eyes, hair & brain. One can apply as well as consume Ghee regularly for that anti-aging shield!
- It helps in digestion & keeps constipation at bay. Taking a spoonful of Desi Ghee before bedtime in warm water helps keep constipation at bay. Don’t believe? Try it!
- Benefits of Desi Cow Ghee also include as a boon for lactose intolerance. Since it is made from the traditional Bilona method, it is away from impurities that other dairy products generally have. This method of obtaining Ghee removes the lactose & leaves behind a pure butter oil.
- Migraine issue or want to heal mentally? Desi Ghee is a saviour again! Put few drops of pure Desi Ghee in both the nostrils before bedtime for few days, to reduce migraine drastically. It not only helps achieving mental peace but also balances all the three doshas ( Vata Pitta & Kapha ) according to Ayurveda.
- It is good for intestinal health & has a high source of energy. Consuming Desi Ghee regularly keeps you energetic throughout the day in your hectic work schedule. Be it busy office work or an unending work of a great home maker.
- It acts as a lubricant agent to all your joints & bones. Knee & Joint pain is very common these days. Consuming Desi Ghee helps you mellow it down.
- Replace your baby massage oils to luke warm Desi Ghee for your baby for healthy him/her in and out!
- Likewise, replacing cooking oil to Desi Ghee tadka to your favourite dishes will not only bring that natural authentic taste and aroma to your food, but will give healthy fat to your body which will improve good cholesterol levels & in turn will result in stronger heart.
Benefits of Desi Cow Ghee are endless. One has to experience it to obtain it. However, be sure your Desi Cow Ghee is prepared from the milk of Desi cows that are naturally grass fed. Since any other Ghee which might have adulteration will not solve its purpose!
We, at Mittal Happy Cows Dairy Farms bring you such pure, unadulterated Desi Cow Ghee made from traditional Bilona method, where our Cows are also fed with natural grass & fodder & hence makes it ideal for all age groups for physical & mental wellness.