Helps with Heart Health & Digestion
Regulates Blood Pressure & Blood Cholestrol
Helps to Moisturize Dry Skin & Hair
For Fitness Enthusiasts
Health and fitness lovers swear by the lipolytic nature of desi ghee, known to break down fats. Moreover, it also helps in lubricating the muscles, and boosting immunity.
So, don’t hesitate in adding generous dollops of ghee to your meal plans.
- Boosts physical strength
- A spoonful of desi Ghee on an empty stomach can aid weight loss
- Lubricates the muscles
- Helps break down fat
- Keeps the body fit and fights off illness and weakness
For The Aged
As per Ayurveda, Desi Ghee is the elixir of life. It has numerous benefits for old people who are fighting diabetes, heart disease, bone and joint pain, and many such conditions that ail old people everywhere. Include this in their daily meals to help them alleviate such conditions, and keep active and fit.
- Helps keep the bones strong
- Provides energy and prevents weakness
- It is easier to digest than regular ghee
- Protects the stomach lining from digestive acids
Loaded with saturated fatty acids, desi ghee is a great source of energy and stamina. For babies, toddlers, and young children especially, desi ghee is rich in Omega 3 fatty acids that help in brain and memory development. Not just that, it also aids digestion and improves immunity. Add it to your little one’s khichdi or dal and watch them gobble up their meals in no time!
- Great source of energy and stamina
- Rich in Omega 3 acids which is essential for brain development
- Helps babies gain weight and boost metabolism
- Keeps their bones healthy and strong
- Easier to digest for babies who are lactose intolerant
- Supports immunity building
For Expecting & New Mothers
With the perfect balance of nutrients and essential minerals, desi ghee is the perfect ingredient to nurture both the expecting mother, and the baby inside her womb.
For new mothers too, this vitamin-rich substance is great for overcoming post-partum weakness, and building strength and energy.
- Helps improve digestion of the mother
- Eases labour pain
- Nourishes and develops baby’s brain
- Good source of energy
- Helps fight pregnancy related constipation
शस्तंधीस्मृति मेधाग्निबलातृ शुक्रचक्षुषम |
बाल वृद्ध प्रजकांति सौकुमार्य स्वरार्थीनाम ||
- Increases lifespan
- Slows down the process of ageing
- Being a brain tonic it increases your concentration
- Focus, memory & ability to think faster
- Makes the skin supple, smooth & flawless
- When made with correct procedure many beneficial properties are produced. Which can be medicinal in many disorders